วันพุธที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Winds of Desire 8

Winds of Desire 8 Video Clips. Duration : 0.13 Mins.


He looked down not knowing what to say. "Tonight you are sleeping on the couch" I said as I walked to the staircase "but we have a guest roo..." I cut him before he could complete "I don't care Nicholas" I looked back at him "if you came near the room nick, just wish that you find your balls tomorrow" I said as I got to the room, slamming the door behind me making sure it's locked. I woke up remembering what happened hours ago. Another useless day, stupid sun. I sighed brushing my hand all over my face, wiping the sleep away. I looked to my right, finding nick kneeling to my level "damn it, Nick!" I said as I sat up a little "sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said sitting at the edge of the bed "what are you doing here?" I asked moving away a little. "I came to check on you. You didn't come out since yesterday, and it's already noon. I thought something happened to you" he said as I gave him a confused look "how did you get in???" I asked confusion in my voice "the unscrewer. I used it" he said with his hand in his brown curls "why can't you just get that! I don't want to see you right now. I want my space. can I have it?!?" I asked standing up taking a towel and headed to the bathroom slamming the door behind me. I looked at the blurry mirror. Studying my features. Nobody did this to me before! Nobody made me cry the way made me. And nobody made me feel butterflies in my stomach as he did. I wrapped the grey towel around my body and turned the knob to the view of the ...

Tags: 8

เยี่ยมชมร้าน : อโรวาน่า วิตามินปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น