วันอังคารที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Help Me a Daniel Simmons Love Story Chapter 2 *READ*

Help Me a Daniel Simmons Love Story Chapter 2 *READ* Video Clips. Duration : 0.58 Mins.


Last one for the night... I'm going to Atlanta in the morning and I need Rest Enjoy :) Jasmine Pov I knocked on the door and not who I expected answered with no shirt. I was speechless. I guess i was starting to stare because he pushed me lightly and said.... ???: Like what you see Jasmine: Sorry Khalil... *blushes* but umm I didn't know you was going to be here Khalil: Yeah! Diggy said he was bored so he invited me. Jasmine: Oooh! Were is Daniel? Khalil: In his room Jasmine:*kisses cheek* Thanks Bye Kay! Khalil:*touches where she kissed him* Bye Jazz! I was halfway up the stairs and then i got butterflies, not the good kind the bad ones. Mainly because I didn't want to tell Daniel because he might get mad and do something crazy! I told my self to stop being a "wuss" and I continued to walk to the door. I knocked twice and I heard footsteps. Daniel answered with no shirt on and some ballers. What is up with dudes and no shirts, but HAY I'm not complaining :D Jasmine: Hay Daniel Diggy: *dryly* Hi Jasmine: * walks in the room and sits on the bed* What's wrong with you? Diggy: Nothing Jasmine: Danieeellllllll! Tell me Diggy: I will tell you when you tell me why you is calling me late at night saying you can stay and you won't explain why! Jasmine:*looks down and whispers* I don't want to talk about it Diggy: *kneel down in front of her* Please just tell me Jasmine:*looks into his eyes* Not tonight Danny ! Not Tonight Diggy: *gets up* Ok! I am not going to rush you, but ...

Keywords: when, you, look, at, me, do, see, your, wife, can, picture, us, loving, each, other, for, life, questions, by, blaque, onetruemedia

เกี่ยวข้องกับยาทาเล็บ : Aqua Herb

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น