วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Song Worth Singing

Song Worth Singing Video Clips. Duration : 3.05 Mins.


so. i did this on my laptop and the sound quality was horrendous. so i did it on my moms laptop. coolio. :D MERRY CHRISTMAHANNUKWANZAATHIESTA lyrics: Boys are like the stars, there are millions of them out there But only one can make your dreams come true It's the star that falls for you Now you've got this strange effect on me You make my dopamine levels go all silly I fall asleep and all I think about is you Why does the whole world remind me of you? I swear it's the best thing listening to my heart And knowing it's beating like that for you You're like the junior Martin Luther King, A dream worth dreaming, You're a bell worth ringing We're a song worth singing I'd make your hard drive work if you help me heal this heart So keep it steady now, cuz every inch is bruised And so the next time you drive to school Fasten your seat belt, cuz someone needs you I swear it's the best thing listening to my heart And knowing it's beating like that for you You're like the junior Martin Luther King, A dream worth dreaming, You're a bell worth ringing We're a song worth singing I love to make you laugh so I can see you smile, One smile from you gives me a thousand butterflies We go together like the winter and a sweater (...wait....this is TEXAS...) We go together like a T-shirt and this weather, Somehow you always make me feel much better I swear it's the best thing listening to my heart And knowing it's beating like that for you You're like the junior Martin Luther King, A dream ...

Tags: don't, know, what, to, call, this, love, song, christmas, mira, mirapear

ร้านแนะนำ : arowana

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น