วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Wait for Me? [NJ Story] Chapter 2

Wait for Me? [NJ Story] Chapter 2 Video Clips. Duration : 1.07 Mins.


****** June 10, 2008-Nick's POV Like any other normal day while we are on break i wake up,text Kileigh, she comes over for the whole day, and then goes home to have dinner with her grandmother, but let me tell you about her. She is pretty amazing, 5' 4" 1/2 she likes to emphaszie the half, don't know why maybe to make herself seem taller. But i like how short she is. Ha anyway she is kinda small but athletic, and has an amazing smile. I mean if your having a bad day just her smile can brighten it. I always smile with my teeth when im around her, i guess its just because her smile rubs off on you. We didn't meet at a concert, or CD signing and we weren't childhood friends, we met while we both were on vacation. We went to Wildwood, NJ and was at one of the many parks. Kevin, Joe, and I wanted to ride one of the roller coasters, there were only three seats left, Joe and Kevin got the v ery back and there was a girl infront of them with an empty seat next to her. So i got the guts to ask her if the seat was taken. When she turned and smiled i just felt these butterflies, it was just different. "Oh no, it's all yours." i nodded and took the seat turning to her and stuck out my hand. "I'm Nick by the way" She laughed and shook my hand."What's funny?" i asked as i pulled my hand away looking at her with a confused expression. I mean was she laughing at my hair, or did i have something in my teeth? What was it? "Oh sorry i wasn't laughing at you, it's just i already know who are ...

Keywords: Chapter

เกี่ยวข้องกับยาทาเล็บ : ปลามังกร ขายปลามังกร

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น