วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Red Roses and Blue Butterflies... a.jemi.story. (Part 2)

Red Roses and Blue Butterflies... a.jemi.story. (Part 2) Video Clips. Duration : 0.12 Mins.


I have been blessed and I just smiled :) ------------------------------part2------------------ "Don't 'Hey Dems' me!" Demi grabbed Chelsea's hand for her to stand up. "Why? Can't your friend be friendly to you?" Chelsea pulled Demi up. "That only occurs at strangers who wants to be friends with moi." She pointed to herself once she stood up straight. "So.. why are you here?" "It's because I was going to ask you if you if you wanted to go to Starbucks.." Demi was about to react when Chelsea said something, "... with another friend of mine." Her voice trailed off, then changed the topic. "So what do you want to say?" "3 things, Chelsea and that is 1:YES! OF COURSE I want to go with you.; Second: Who's this 'friend'?; and Third: WHY DOES EVERYTIME I WANTED TO SPEAK, SOMEONE BUTTS IN?!" "Have you eaten alot of chocolates again?" Chelsea lifted a brow at her. "Nope..." Demi said while they sit down. "... just read another book and I'm expressing my feelings towards the book into you." She continued. Chelsea shook her head as a sign of her confusion. "Just go dress up." "I look okay." As Demi said that, Chelsea scanned her clothes. She was wearing an over-sized shirt and sweat pants. "You're probably kidding me, right?" Chelsea reacted. "Because you dress up more impressive than that." "FIINEE!" Demi whined as she stood up and went up the stairs. "Remember not to trip and fall again!" Chelsea shouted and laughed. "But then, if I get paralized, you're the one to blame!" She ...

Tags: jemi, joe, jonas, demi, lovato

ร้านยาทาเล็บที่แนะนำ : วิตามินปลามังกร arowana

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น