วันพุธที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Beautifully Broken [[Chapter 116]]

Beautifully Broken [[Chapter 116]] Video Clips. Duration : 2.12 Mins.


Beautifully Broken Chapter 116 -Joe- I layed down with her against the bed and rubbed her back kissing her neck a little. I got her to sleep by singing Hello Beautiful to her. She drifted off slowly and I smiled a little. Kevin and Nick walked in with a grimace on their faces. She was still sleeping when we got into the Jet. Thank god for private Jets. I was led into the back where there was a bed. The flight attendant smiled and I thanked her covering Bridget up with my blanket. She loved it. I made sure there were freeze pops in the mini fridges freezer and I sat down on the bed looking at her. We were going to have a baby. I got up and grabbed my phone sitting down on the leather chair by the bed and dialing Demi's number. "Hello?" "Hey, Dem." I said sighing a little. "JJ-joe?" She gasped a little "Hh-hi. Wh-why did you call me? I thought you were mad at me." She said. "I am. But I have a job and it requires associating with you. Look, when I get home, we'll talk." I said. "Okay." She replied. "Joe..I..I'm sor-" "Yeah. I don't know if I can forgive you yet. I g-gotta go." I said. "I..bye." She sounded like she was crying. "Bye." I hung up and Bridget smiled a little. I moved onto the bed crawling on top of her, hovering over her. I slipped my hand under her shirt rubbing her stomach gently. "You don't have to be so hostile, Joe." She said in a soft voice. "I have my reasons, honey. Are you okay? How're you feeling?" "I hate planes. And I have wicked weird butterflies ...

Keywords: Beautifully, Broken, Chapter, 116

เกี่ยวข้องกับยาทาเล็บ : วิตามินปลาอโรวาน่า กระเบน วิตามินปลามังกร

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น