วันจันทร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Run;; Episode 5♥

Run;; Episode 5♥ Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


••• Recap: Raine was invited by Ryan to sit with him and his friends at lunch ••• I walked through the school doors the next morning with a stomach full of pancakes and butterflies. I walked through the halls like the normal outsider I was. Got to my locker, sighed and unlocked the lock with my key. I was about to put my last book into my bag when someone came up behind me and smacked me on my butt. I whipped my head around to find IT standing behind me, smirk plastered on his face. "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Me. Again." I said sternly. "What are you going to do about it?" He challenged. I kicked him in the shin and punched him in the stomach. I bent down next to him and whispered in his ear. "Much worse than that." I felt amazing. Like I could fly.. Butterflies quickly filled my stomach again when the bell rang for lunch. I walked as slow as possible to my locker. "Raine!" I heard. I looked behind me to find Ryan with a group of friends including IT. My heart began to pound and my stomach dropped. I was able to hit him with ease earlier. But that's just because he pissed me off. When I wasn't mad, I was weak. It was depressing, really. Ryan walked up next to me and leaned up against the lockers next to mine and smiled at me. I smiled back politely, not really knowing what to say. "Hey, you're the chick that kicked me in the shin and punched me in the stomach this morning! Bitch." He mumbled the last part, but I heard it loud and clear. "Justin.." Ryan began. My blood ...

Keywords: Justin, Bieber, kidrauhl

ร้านแนะนำ : ตู้ปลา aquabac ร้านปลามังกร

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น